I just love doing something fun for the kids whenever possible and just recently, I had a “Love Day” play date for a few of their buddies.
I wanted to come up with a craft that was very simple but fun for the kids to do so, here is a easy Valentine’s Day craft any child can do and will enjoy!
*Disclaimer: This post contains my Amazon affiliate links. I will receive a small commission on qualifying purchases at no extra charge to you. Thank you so much for your support! Please read my affiliate link disclosure to learn more about it *
You will need:
- Poster board paper (you can use construction paper of you can’t find poster board)
- Regular paper
- Hole Puncher
- Decorations of your choice
How To Make Heart Necklaces
- Get a regular sheet of paper and trace a heart shape to the best of your abilities with a pencil
- Use the white sheet of paper to be your guide to create the color hearts on the poster board paper
- Cut out as many heart shapes as you need for the kids
- Get your hole puncher and punch a hole on both sides of the top corners
- Add your yarn to your desired length to tie as a necklace
- Now all you have to do is have the kids decorate it. They can paint it, color, use stickers, etc.
That’s it! Super easy and super simple.
I hope you enjoyed this fun and easy craft! I know my kids and their friends did.
Please comment below if you have any questions. I would love to see how your kids make this their own!