I have always loved banana bread but never liked it with nuts. I’ve had a lot of banana bread in my life and some were good and many were dry.
So I have come up with the perfect recipe to create Extremely moist banana bread!
I’m definitely no chef but I do love to cook and I have received fantastic feedback on my moist banana bread recipe.
*Disclaimer: This post contains my Amazon affiliate links. I will receive a small commission on qualifying purchases at no extra charge to you. Thank you so much for your support! Please read my affiliate link disclosure to learn more about it *
Now I didn’t have a bread pan on hand, but did use the smallest pan I had and it still turned out great!
My cooking style is to just totally make what you have in the kitchen, work!
Lets get started!
Ingredients You Will Need:
- 2 Cups of all purpose flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of light brown sugar
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 4-5 overripe bananas (bananas that no one wants to eat)
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk (I use vanilla Almond Breeze but use what you prefer)
- 1/2 cup of melted butter (not hot; I use veggie butter)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
Watch me make it step by step!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In one bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients together. (flour, backing powder, salt, both sugars, and cinnamon)
- In another bowl, mash all of your bananas together, add in lemon juice, vanilla extract, milk, melted butter, and beaten eggs.
- Add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients.
- Mix until your batter is combined but DO NOT over stir. (this will cause your bread to be dry)
- Grease your pan with cooking spray or butter
- Pour batter into pan and smooth it out with a spatula
- Bake for 45-55 minutes until golden brown
- Check if its done at the 45 minute mark by poking the center of the bread with a toothpick
- If it comes out clean, its done
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool for 5-8 minutes
*Be sure to transfer it to a cooling rack to stop the cooking process*
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Please comment below if you have any questions.