This page is to share a list of products and services you may need during your motherhood journey. Many of these resources I have personally used or plan to use in the near future.
*Disclaimer: This post contains my business links. Please visit my business links disclosure to learn more about it. This post also contains my Amazon affiliate links and other affiliates as well. I will receive a small commission at no cost to you, if you purchase through one of my links or banners. Thank you so much for your support! Please read my affiliate link disclosure to learn more about it.*
I’m all about staying organized as much as possible so here are some planners I love.
- Prioritize Your Life Daily Planner – This is a FREE planner I created to help me stay on track throughout my day with daily tasks. It has really helped me prioritize what’s most important for me to complete for the day.
- Amy Knapp’s Family Organizer – I personally have the 2017-2018 version and love it! I really like this planner because there are several areas to write notes, complete weekly and monthly grids, grocery lists, weekly to-do lists, inspirational quotes, and color-coded stickers.
- This is a step-by-step guide written by a mom who shares how to organize and declutter your home. She gives tips for menu planning, staying motivated, where to start, and how to organize your kid’s things. There’s even quick routines that will help you keep your house neat and clean. This guide is on my list to read for sure!
- ABC Mouse – I absolutely love this program! We tried it for the first time for my 4 year old son and he really loves it. They have learning material for ages 2-8, that cover math, reading, art, music, and so much more!
I was surprised to see all of the cool things my son could learn in such a fun way! You can sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here.
- Children Learning Reading – This is a reading program that focuses on phonics and phonemic to teach kids to read. If the program is followed properly, it will allow parents to teach their kids to read in just 12 short weeks! I personally have followed this approach and taught my son to read at the age of 3.
- Fun Chore Calendar for Toddlers & Preschoolers – This is a FREE chore chart I created for toddlers and preschoolers to teach them responsibility in a fun way. It also includes a list of chore ideas for toddlers and preschoolers. My two kiddos LOVE their chore calendar chart and it has truly helped them appreciate the simple tasks they do around the house.
- The 5 Love Languages of Children – This book will teach you what your child’s love language is and different ways to express it to your child. I absolutely LOVE this book! It has tremendously help me learn how to love my son in the way he feels loved. Once I learned my son’s love language and started expressing it to him more, I noticed a huge change in his behavior toward me. I highly recommend every parent (mom and dad) read this book.
Example Guide for Daily Confessions – This is a FREE example guide for mom and child to write positive confessions/affirmations to speak life over yourself and your child daily. I personally do this everyday for myself and my kids and it has been such a blessing for us. It’s one of the main reasons for keeping peace in our household.
MORE COMING SOON!