I love doing something fun for the kiddos whenever possible and recently, I had a “Love Day” play date for a few of their buddies.
I wanted to come up with a craft that was very simple, but fun for the kids to do.
So here’s an easy Valentine’s Day craft any child can do and will enjoy!
*Disclaimer: This post contains my Amazon referral links and other referral links as well. I will receive a small commission at no cost to you, if you purchase through one of my links or banners. Thank you so much for your support! Please read my referral link disclosure to learn more about it.*
You will need:
- Poster board paper (you can use construction paper if you can’t find poster board)
- Computer paper
- Hole Puncher
- Decorations of your choice (stickers, crayons, markers, color pencils, etc.)
How To Make Heart Necklaces
- Get your computer paper and trace a heart shape to the best of your ability with a pencil
- Use the white sheet of paper to be your guide to create the color heart with the poster board paper
- Cut out as many heart shapes as you need
- Get your hole puncher and punch a hole on both sides of the top corners
- Add your yarn at the desired length to tie as a necklace
- Now all you have to do is have the kids decorate it with paint, crayons, markers or stickers
That’s it! Super easy and super fun.
I hope you enjoyed this fun and easy craft! I know my kids and their friends did.
Please comment below if you have any questions and check out the I Love God Valentine’s Day Booklet. I would love to see how your kids make this their own!
Check Out the I Love God Valentine’s Day Booklet!