If you are looking for another alternative to get your kids to eat their veggies, you have come to the right place! I am going to share how I make my kids Homemade Mango Veggie Popsicles.
*Disclaimer: This post contains my Amazon affiliate links and other affiliates as well. If you purchase through one of my links or banners, I will receive a small commission on qualifying purchases at no cost to you. Thank you so much for your support! Please read my affiliate link disclosure to learn more about it.*
As parents, there comes the time when we may struggle on how we can incorporate more veggies into our kids diet without a fight.
Well I’m here to tell you, I have come up with ten effective methods that I use to get my kiddos to eat their veggies. Checkout my article on how to get your kids to eat veggies.
Now let’s get to the recipe!
You will need:
These Mango Veggie Popsicles are made with Almond milk but feel free to use whatever milk you normally use at home.
- 1 large mango
- 1 peach
- 1 cup of fresh spinach
- 1 cup of fresh shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 1 tbsp of raw unfiltered honey (optional)
Watch me make these step by step!
- Give your shredded carrots and fresh spinach a bath in your strainer
- Peal your mango and peach and chop them into cube size pieces
- Add your carrots, chopped peach and mango, fresh spinach, orange juice, milk, and optional raw honey to your blender
- Blend until nice and smooth
- Poor your Popsicle mixture into your popsicle molds using your funnel. (Be sure Not to over poor or your mixture will leek out once you put the tops on)
- Push on the tops to the popsicle molds until you hear it pop on
- Freeze for 4-6 hours (Mine are usually done at the 5 hour mark)
- Once you take them out of the freezer, run it under warm to hot water for about 30 seconds
- Give it a wiggle and it will pop right out
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, and don’t forget to subscribe to our blog for more easy popsicle recipes!
Please share with friends and family and if you have any questions, please comment below! I would love to hear how your little ones like their new fruit and veggie popsicle!