Have you always wanted to work from home but just aren’t sure where to start your search? I know the feeling because I’ve been there myself.
There is so much stuff online that claim to be legitimate companies to work for from home, but you just don’t want to take that chance in being scammed.
I’m with you 1000%! Once I became a stay at home mom, one of my main goals was to help bring in additional income.
I searched and searched but was just too skeptical to commit to anything I saw online.
*Disclaimer: This post contains my affiliate links and banners. Please visit my affiliate link disclosure page to learn more about it *
I still have my crochet business but now my main focus is working from home through blogging.
There are a few legitimate work at home jobs out there that many people don’t know about and I myself, had no clue about many of these, but now I am happy to share what so many people are looking for on a daily basis. Hope this helps!
Here are a few legitimate work at home jobs:
- Liveops – Call center
- Amazon – Customer Service, Shop owner, Mechanical Turk
- Teletech – Consulting, Technology, Customer Service, etc
- Leapforce – Search Engine Evaluation Agent
- Justanswer – Live Virtual Agent
- Apple at Home – Customer care and chat
- Uhaul – Reservation Specialist, IT Tech
- Alorica – Customer Service Representative
- Hilton Worldwide – Reservation Specialist
- italki – Online Language Teachers
- Time etc – Administrative and personal assistance
- InteliChek – Market Analysts
- Aetna – RN Case Management (Registered Nurse), National Account Director
- Computer Assistant – Technician Tech Support
- VIPKID – Online Teaching
- Scribie – Transcribe audio files
- Rev – Work as a Transcriptionist, Captioner, Subtitler, or Translator
- TranscribeMe – Transcribe audio and video into high quality text
- TutorVista – Online Tutor
- Fancy Hands – Virtual Assistant