I was in the mood for pancakes one morning but wanted to do something different and quick. So I came up with the idea to make mini cinnamon blueberry pancake muffins.
*Disclaimer: This post contains my Amazon affiliate links. I will receive a small commission on qualifying purchases through my links and banners at no extra charge to you. Thank you so much for your support! Please read my affiliate link disclosure to learn more about it *
I just simply used my pancake recipe and turned them into these delicious mini cinnamon blueberry pancake muffins.
These days as a WAHM, I try to find ways to get out of the kitchen as quickly as I can.
That’s why I’m all about just making it work by using what you have on hand.
Using the regular muffin pan ended up working out perfectly! See recipe and directions below.
These mini pancake muffins are made with no dairy milk ingredients due to my daughter having a dairy allergy. Feel free to use whatever you normally use at home.
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp of light brown sugar
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 3-4 tbsp of melted butter (I use veggie butter)
- 1/2 cup of milk (I use Almond Breeze sweet vanilla almond milk)
- A handful of blueberries
- Preheat you oven at 375 degrees
- In one bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients together. (flour, backing powder, salt, sugar, and cinnamon)
- In another bowl, mix together all of the wet ingredients. (melted butter, egg, and milk)
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry.
- Mix well with a fork or whisk until you have a smooth consistency.
- Add in you handful of blueberries.
- Grease your muffin pan with cooking spray or butter.
- Pour your batter only HALF in each whole. (I was able to make 10 mini pancake muffins with this recipe)
- If you fill you batter too high, your muffins won’t be mini.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
*Be sure to transition them to a cooling rack or another pan to stop the cooking process.*
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Please comment below if you have any questions.