I have always loved banana bread but never liked it with nuts. I’ve had a lot of banana bread in my life and some were good and many were dry.
So I have come up with the perfect recipe to create Extremely moist banana bread!
I’m definitely no chef but I do love to cook and I have received fantastic feedback on my moist banana bread recipe.
*Disclaimer: This post contains my Amazon referral links and other referral links as well. I will receive a small commission at no cost to you, if you purchase through one of my links or banners. Thank you so much for your support! Please read my referral link disclosure to learn more about it.*
Now I didn’t have a bread pan on hand, but did use the smallest pan I had and it still turned out great!
My cooking style is to just totally make what you have in the kitchen, work!
Lets get started!
Ingredients You Will Need:
- 2 Cups of all purpose flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of light brown sugar
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 4-5 overripe bananas (bananas that no one wants to eat)
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk (I use vanilla Almond Breeze but use what you prefer)
- 1/2 cup of melted butter (not hot; I use veggie butter)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
Watch me make it step by step!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In one bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients together. (flour, backing powder, salt, both sugars, and cinnamon)
- In another bowl, mash all of your bananas together, add in lemon juice, vanilla extract, milk, melted butter, and beaten eggs.
- Add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients.
- Mix until your batter is combined but DO NOT over stir. (this will cause your bread to be dry)
- Grease your pan with cooking spray or butter
- Pour batter into pan and smooth it out with a spatula
- Bake for 45-55 minutes until golden brown
- Check if its done at the 45 minute mark by poking the center of the bread with a toothpick
- If it comes out clean, its done
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool for 5-8 minutes
*Be sure to transfer it to a cooling rack to stop the cooking process*
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Please comment below if you have any questions.