If you are anything like me, you absolutely LOVE all things pepperoni! If it has pepperoni in it, I’m all in!
These pepperoni pizza muffins are a great appetizer and are perfect for parties.
I have had so many complements on these pizza muffins that I decided to share my recipe with the world.
In this post, I am going to share my recipe for The Best Pepperoni Pizza Muffins you will ever eat (in my opinion of course!)
*Disclaimer:This post contains my Amazon affiliate links and other affiliates as well. I will receive a small commission at no cost to you, if you purchase through one of my links or banners. Thank you so much for your support! Please read my affiliate link disclosure to learn more about it *
Let’s get started!
You will need:
- (2) Muffin pans
- Measuring cups
- Big mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- (2) Pans of Sister Schubert’s Parker House Style Yeast Rolls (They will be in the frozen section)
- 1/2 Cup of Parmesan
- 12 ounces of Pepperonis
- 1/4 Cup of light tasting Olive oil
- 4 1/2 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- Cut all of your yeast rolls and pepperoni into bite size pieces (Make sure you unthaw rolls before use)
- Add your yeast rolls, pepperoni, all cheese, olive oil, and seasonings to your mixing bowl
- Mix all ingredients until fully combined
- Spray your muffin pans with cooking spray
- With a spoon or your hands, stuff your muffin pans full of the pizza muffin mixture
- Pop them both in the oven for 14 minutes or until golden brown
- Can serve with pizza sauce or ranch (I’ve been told by friends and family they don’t need any sauce)
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, and don’t forget to subscribe to our blog for more delicious recipes!
Please share with friends and family and if you have any questions, please comment below!