I’m a huge fan when it comes to anything that incorporates strawberries. I often find myself coming up with dishes I have never tried before but end up tasting amazing!
Here is the full recipe for my delicious strawberry pancake bites.
*Disclaimer: This post contains my Amazon affiliate links. I will receive a small commission on qualifying purchases at no extra charge to you. Thank you so much for your support! Please read my affiliate link disclosure to learn more about it *
Let’s get started!
You will need:
- (2) Muffin pans
- Measuring cups
- (2) mixing bowls
Watch me make these step by step!
These Strawberry Pancake Bites are made with no dairy milk ingredients due to my daughter having a dairy allergy. Feel free to use whatever you normally use at home.
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup of light brown sugar
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of melted butter (I use veggie butter)
- 1 cup of milk (I use Almond Breeze or Silk sweet vanilla almond milk)
- 1 cup of diced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup of puree strawberries
- Preheat you oven at 375 degrees
- In one bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients together. (flour, backing powder, and salt)
- Put a little of your dry mixture to the side to coat the diced strawberries with
- In another bowl, mix together melted butter and sugar
- In that same bowl, add your egg, milk, vanilla extract, and strawberry puree
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet
- Mix well with a spoon, fork, or spatula until you have a smooth consistency
- Add in your flour covered diced strawberries
- Grease your muffin pan with cooking spray or butter
- Pour your batter only halfway in each whole. (I was able to make 15 Strawberry Pancake Bites with this recipe)
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown
- Be sure to transition them to a cooling rack or another pan to stop the cooking process
- Sprinkle powdered sugar once they have completely cooled off
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, and don’t forget to subscribe to our blog for more delicious recipes!
Please share with friends and family and if you have any questions, please comment below!